The Nebraska Bigfoot Crossroads of America holds educational and scientific conferences; illustrating What Happens WHEN HISTORY MEETS SCIENCE. The 2nd annual Bigfoot Conference of America is Nebraska’s largest and only educational conference of this nature. The founder and team, THE BIGFOOT LADIES, consists of the only all-female group of researchers and investigators in the United States. Their goal is to bring further knowledge and appreciation of this unique species, “out of the WOODS”. The World Premiere Movie, “The Legends of Bigfoot” by Bob Gimlin, will be the highlight of the event! This movie, along with Bob Gimlin, one of the 2 original men who recorded the footage of “Patty” walking down Bluff Creek California, is in recognition of the 50th year anniversary. The Nebraska Bigfoot Crossroads of America features family friendly educational tools; books, booklets, cd’s and videos in order to educate the “arm-chair enthusiasts” or the “boots-on-the-ground” new researchers.
The 2nd annual Nebraska Bigfoot celebration will be a fun and educational event, with outstanding speakers, merchandise vendors, food vendors and lots of information about Sasquatch and the research into this elusive creature here in the Midwest. Don’t miss this week long Hastings event and epic weekend conference!
* Thursday (February 15th) Charity Benefit Dinner and Speaker Panel with Nebraska Bigfoot Experts. Tehama Shriners Benefit Dinner at the Masonic Temple (411 Hastings Ave, Hastings NE). 6:00pm. Tickets $25. All proceeds to benefit Tehama Shriners of Hastings.
*Reservations must be made by February 5th and paid in advance.
* Friday (February 16th) Bigfoot Conference at the Hastings City Auditorium (400 N. Hastings Ave, Hastings NE). 9:00am-3:30pm. Tickets $25. Children 12 and under $10. Following the conference, there will be a Meet and Greet at 6:00pm. Tickets $20. Children 12 and under $10.
* Saturday (February 17th) Bigfoot Conference at the Hastings City Auditorium (400 N. Hastings Ave, Hastings NE). 9:00am-4:30pm. Tickets $30. Children 12 and under $15.
* To purchase tickets and more information go to: www.nebraskabigfoot.com
* For more information contact: Harriett McFeely (402) 705-0000